July 21

(Pluto Comic (Different Perspective)) (100 WC Week ? Term 3 2015)

I stared into the abyss. It was cold, empty and dark. There were only a few visible specks of light in the distance. Besides those there were closer moons orbiting were I was. The deep abyss of space was empty, nothing was there, nothing was here. I was just a formation of rock coated in ice and craters, I was nothing. Then I saw a beam of light coming closer to me, at first it was a mere dot unseen by the naked eye. But then it came closer, more noticeable. Perhaps it was here for me I thought. I stared at it longingly, it was the one new thing I’d see for eons. But I hoped I could see it forever.

Posted July 21, 2015 by Rat in category 100 Word challenge, Other, Uncategorized

About the Author

Rats

1 thoughts on “(Pluto Comic (Different Perspective)) (100 WC Week ? Term 3 2015)

1. dhilan

Very good. Amazing vocab you used e.g. “abyss” and “eons” which took your piece to another level.
    The description was so good and how you do it, is amazing for example “It was cold, empty and dark” and “The deep abyss of space was empty, nothing was there, nothing was here” and when I read that, it is like your an author and their was nothing that you can do better to this piece.
    keep it up.
    Dhilan.