August 5

(I Wish I had Known you When Picture) (100 WC Week ? Term 3 2015)

I emerged from the scorched earth and ruined concrete. I gazed upon the ashen trees burnt to the ground by nuclear fire. The sun seemed to be burning twice as bright as it used to. The city surrounding me was left in ruin. I ventured into the remains of one of the houses looking for another rat or anything left. This house seemed to be mostly intact apart from the water dripping in the kitchen, the noise was unsettling, I felt the anxiety, the heat and the thought of this house once prospering. It was only until I went up what was left of some stairs when I found the people that lived here. I wish I’d known them back when…

Posted August 5, 2015 by Rat in category 100 Word challenge, Other, Uncategorized

About the Author

Rats

1 thoughts on “(I Wish I had Known you When Picture) (100 WC Week ? Term 3 2015)

1. jared2013

Good good Jordon! I liked the way you said I gazed upon the ashen trees burnt to the ground by nuclear fire. maybe you could not relate it to rats next time? anyway this is a gripping piece and I wish I could finish reading it.

Jared 🙂